Monday - Friday 10-5
Saturday - 10-3
*We are often here after hours longarm quilting
If the lights are on, stop by.
by Elizabeth's Studio $11.50
- My Country, My Home is our 2016 Row by Row design. The kit sells for $10.75 with pattern included.
The Golden Age Block of The Month
A 7 month Block of the Month by Windham Fabrics designed by Denise Lipscomb and measures 79" x 79". The Golden age highlights actresses of that period. Block 1A and 1B gives a brief bio. of Kathryn Hepburn.
Need help finding fabric? Frustrating isn't it? Contact me (Cindy) at 540-868-9020. I will help you locate that old or no longer made fabric.
Cloth Peddler is a friendly, full service quilt shop located in Stephens City, VA. We offer a wide variety of fabrics, from batiks and reproduction prints, to florals, children’s prints and seasonals, to meet the creative needs of sewists and quilters. Our shop features a welcoming atmosphere, with a friendly staff that provides attentive, one-on-one service. We offer individual and small group classes, along with affordable longarm quilting services. No matter your sewing style or skill level, our goal is to help you quilt a memory that lasts forever.
1. We have a new supplier for 3 yard patterns. These small quilts will make a nice crib or lap quilt. We currently have 3 samples on display.
2. We are now selling the original Chenille By The Inch. We have the packages in white, ivory, teal and pink. Red and black should be arriving soon. We also sell the brushes.
3. New fabric arriving almost daily. We just got our first Christmas group. It is from Benartex and called Chickadees and Berries.
4. We are now selling Guterman Thread. We have 12 colors available. These spools have 876 yards per spool for $7.99.
We are located in a pre civil war home that was a Methodist Parsonage during that time. This house dates to 1840. The back yard was used as a field hospital. It has brick and wood planks that were used as insulation. The quilt shop opened in 2006.